KMD is a fork of Zcash. It’s an open blockchain platform that focuses on private transactions and multi-chain integration. For those looking for new and interesting crypto investments, BTC to KMD is a popular trade. It’s possible to carry out this transaction quickly and safely with the exchanges mentioned below. But first, some information on these two tokens.
BTC is a pillar of the cryptocurrency market. It is the most expensive, most valuable, and most popular cryptocurrency. It’s available on almost every single cryptocurrency trading platform in existence. However, Bitcoin has some significant problems that it’s been unable to solve for many years. One of those is private transactions. Anyone can see what Bitcoin transactions are happening on the network, and your identity is never truly concealed when transacting.
The Komodo crypto network solves this problem by using Zero-Knowledge Proof, the same anonymous transaction technology as Zcash. This allows you to trade KMD without anyone being able to see how much you’ve traded or with whom. KMD is not available on as many exchanges as BTC.
Best Exchanges for BTC/KMD Crypto Pair
When choosing where to trade BTC and KMD, it’s important to use a reliable and reputable service. Here are the three best options when it comes to trading this currency pair.
Binance has been the most used cryptocurrency exchange in the world for years. It sets the standard by which to judge other cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Fees. Binance is designed for high-frequency traders and is known for its low 0.1% or less trading fees for regular traders.
- Reputation. Binance is one of the most well-known names in the industry. It is 2.0 rated (poor) on Trustpilot. It is known for its lack of transparency.
- Trading Features. Limits, leverage, stop loss, and all other major trading features.
- Number of coins listed. 500+ cryptocurrencies and tokens
- Anonymous Transactions. Not available. Binance is a custodial exchange and requires account verification to use all features.
- Available in all US states. No, Binance is not available in all US States.
Kraken is another popular exchange with a solid reputation and variety of features. It is known for its simple user interface compared with the Binance exchange.
- Fees. Fees are competitive at below 0.26% and as low as 0% in some cases.
- Reputation. Kraken has a slightly higher 2.2 rating on Trustpilot from 1,700 reviews.
- Trading Features. Kraken has all standard features for an exchange. Buy/Sell, margin trading, stop loss/limit orders, 24/7 support, high liquidity.
- Number of coins listed. 120+ tokens, including stablecoins.
- Anonymous Transactions. Unavailable, account creation required.
- Available in all US states. All, except for Americans living in New York and Washington. US residents are restricted from trading some currencies.
The Godex exchange is a specialized anonymous cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to make transactions without opening an account. You simply enter your wallet details and execute a transaction in the desired currency.
- Fees. Transactions are done using a set exchange rate with no fees.
- Reputation. Godex has an excellent reputation, with a 4.9 rating (excellent) on Trustpilot.
- Trading Features. Private transactions, no ID verification required, fixed exchange rate.
- Number of coins listed. 300+ cryptocurrencies supported.
- Anonymous Transactions. Yes, available by default.
- Available in all US. Yes
It’s important to choose a reputable crypto exchange that has all of the features you require. The three exchanges listed here are all great places to start. If you want to do high-frequency trading with low fees outside the US, go with the Binance exchange. If you want an exchange that’s feature-rich and has a simple interface, Kraken could be the way to go. If you need simple, fast, safe, and private transactions, then Godex is the best choice for cryptocurrency traders.