We understand the worries of our users when they have to choose the right software for their practice, so we have brought them a detailed overview of Valant EMR and MediLinks EMR software. The two software programs are the best software available, and we have many reasons for that. Let us look first at what Valant EMR is. Valant EMR is the behavioral health electronic health record system designed for exceptional care in medical purposes. The best part about Valant EMR is that it is efficient in increasing clinical practices. Moreover, it has built-in outcome measures; it supports billing management, reporting, clinical documentation, etc.
Valant EMR Pricing:
Most users are always concerned with the Valant EMR cost. It is interesting to note that it costs around $200-250 per user. The prices vary as the packages vary. The price of your practice will depend on the package you are using, so it is essential to keep a check on that.
Valant EMR features:
There are several features of Valant EMR, and they are as follows;
- Appointment scheduling
- Medical billing
- Self-service portal
- Initial assessments
- Treatment planning
- Single provider practice
- Employee management
MediLinks EMR Software:
Medilinks is a cloud-based patient management system and an electronic health record system. It is the best software for helping healthcare professionals and the community. It is important to note that the software is suitable for medium-sized practices. Moreover, it is easy for people to access their lab results and reports. There are many features of MediLinks that have made the patients’ medical journey easy, and they can cause significant decisions through the software.
MediLinks EMR Features:
There are some unique features of Medilinks that we are going to discuss below; they are as follows;
- E-prescription: one of the best features of MediLinks is its fantastic e-prescription, which helps patients have their prescriptions in hand. They will no longer need to go to the hospitals physically. This feature saves much time for physicians, doctors, and patients.
- Voice Recognition: another striking feature of MediLinks is its voice recognition. What is voice recognition? The voice recognition feature means you can avoid typing notes and instead voice them, like recording a voice message that translates into notes with complete information about your data.
- Appointment reminders: Often, patients would not show up for their appointment due to forgetting about it; now, that problem has been solved because the patients are sent appointment reminders. The reminders are sent via calls or text messages. The reminders have proven beneficial for patients as they do not miss out on their appointments because of MediLinks EMR.
MediLinks EMR Reviews:
There are several reviews of Medilinks EMR, and we will present them to you; for the convenience of the readers, we have divided the studies into pros and cons.
Let us look at the pros of MediLinks EMR:
- One of the users had positive things about the software; the user noted that the software interface is easy to use. Other than that, the user also noted that the option to customize templates is very beneficial for them.
- One of the other users noted that one of the best parts about the software is that they can talk to the customer service. They said that whenever they faced a problem using the software, they could get access to customer support.
- One other user wrote that the best part about the software was that they could use the drop-down arrows. They also said that performing reporting was easier on MediLinks than other software.
- Another valuable review revolved around how the diagnosis documentation and objectives are found in one place. They said that the option to have everything in one place made them finish their work quicker.
Let us look at the cons of MediLinks EMR:
- However, some of the users had reservations about the software. Some of them felt that the software is not user-friendly. Moreover, they had to say that some sections are outdated and should be upgraded.
- Some users said that the software was not affordable for them. They said that since the software was not web-based then, the price must be lower than what it is now.
- One of the other reviewers said that they did not like the software because there was not enough space in the software where they could have stored their notes.
- The other review revolved around how the follow-up forms for customer services were difficult to specialize in or develop.
- Some users said they faced some glitches in their system, which hindered their work; they felt the glitches were to be fixed for better working.
MediLinks EMR Pricing:
It is essential information for people interested in using MediLinks for their practices that the pricing of MediLinks is $950 per user. Also, it is necessary to note that there is the availability of free versions in MediLinks. Therefore, compare the price with other software, and then you can make a better decision.
MediLinks EMR Demo:
One good news for the interested people is that the free demo for the MediLinks is available to watch. By watching the demo, users can have a visual presentation of what the software is all about.
MediLinks EMR and Valant EMR are the best software because they are determined to make progress in the healthcare departments. They have unique features such as appointment reminders, e-prescriptions, billing management, voice recognition, etc. The two software are the only software to have all these features and specialties in one place. So, trust our vision and get the software for the best decision of your life. However, before choosing the software, make sure that you know the requirements of your practice, as that will help you understand which software you should go for.