The importance of Agile and Scrum has been realized across the whole world with its growing popularity. Many organizations are going Agile to stay ahead in this competitive era and stand out in the industry. But do you know, what is the lifeline of an Agile project that has been a leading factor behind an organization’s success? Well, it’s a Scrum Master.
A Scrum Master is an individual working with the organization towards removing roadblocks and facilitating a continuous process for the Scrum team. Scrum Master works in a close relationship with the Product Owner and the product development team and he ensures that Scrum values and principles are followed at each stage of the process.
With growing popularity over the years, the role of a Scrum Master is now highly valued and is quite in demand across industries. As per LinkedIn, it has even been listed among the top ten promising jobs. So, considering the significance of having a Scrum Master on a product development team on a Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) Certification course in Los Angeles-CA, United States is being provided by Zeolearn Academy. The course is available on their immersive online learning platform with the aim of training interested participants to become Professional Scrum Trainers in the industry.
Let us have a look at this course in detail:
I. Key Features of PSM Certification course
The Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) Certification training in Los Angeles-CA, United States is a 16-hour comprehensive course in which live interactive sessions will be conducted by industry experts. The course aims to provide interactive learning among the students through real-world simulations and practical examples, so that they become competent to build high-performing teams.
Training will be provided by the Professional Scrum Trainers that have received accreditation from Scrum.org, who will give interactive training through various engaging activities such as role plays, case studies, etc. Once you enroll in the course, it is certain that you will become acquainted with all the real-world applications of Scrum, which helps you become a certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
II. Why Should You Become a Professional Scrum Master™?
This comprehensive course designed for becoming a Professional Scrum Master™ sought to offer a professional credential that is given by Scrum.org™ to only those individuals who complete their training. The PSM certification reflects the competency of the holder in the effective use of Scrum and their understanding of the team dynamics. To attain a certificate at your very first attempt, it is imperative that you are also aware of the work of real-world simulations and projects. So, considering the same, you are also imparted with practical training in how to efficiently implement the Scrum framework and its practices in your organization.
Along with understanding the team dynamics, you learn the design aspects of Scrum implementation, conflict resolution, team motivation, improved planning, and estimation. And the PSM™ certification works as an added advantage because it showcases your understanding of Scrum basics and foundational knowledge.
So, if you want to learn what it takes to become a well-established servant leader using Scrum, then grab the chance to attend this interactive workshop and learn the requisite principles and techniques. Throughout your journey of this course, you will experience improved real-world decision-making abilities in yourself and abilities to build communication to collaborate with the Scrum team and stakeholders.
Some of the benefits of getting the PSM certification are as follow:
- It strengthens your core understanding of Scrum among colleagues
- You get to build new ability to view a project from different perspectives
- You become competent to create an environment that nurtures innovation
- Become master in developing high value customer centric products
- You can explore other career opportunities by learning Agile and Scrum skills
III. A Step-By-Step Process to Become a Professional Scrum Master
Follow the below listed simple steps to become a Professional Scrum Master:
Step 1: First you need to get trained by a member of the Professional Training NetworkTM of Scrum.org during a 2-day course.
Step 2: After you complete your training course, you need to take the PSM I online exam from Scrum.org.
Step 3: If you successfully clear the PSM I online exam, you officially become a Professional Scrum Master™
IV. Things You Will Learn in This PSM I Workshop
- Scrum Foundations: The instructor-led interactive sessions will start with the foundational knowledge of Scrum and the benefit of implementing this framework in your organization.
- Product Increment: Master this final stage of the product development at which the process becomes consistent with the goals set at the onset of the project.
- Executing Scrum: Master the tricks and techniques that are required in running a Scrum Project and executing it towards successful completion at the workplace.
- Collaboration: Explore the ways of bringing a behavioral shift in the work of teams and people you work with and collaborate with them to bring a smooth transition.
- Scrum Adoption: Learn everything about Scrum Adoption and the ways in which you can utilize Scrum for the benefit of your organization.
- Scrum Master Role: Discover every aspect of the Scrum Master role and understand the importance of servant leadership.
V. Final Remarks
So, this was all about the Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) Certification course in Los Angeles-CA, United States. If you want to become a professional Scrum Master along with the scope of embracing a servant leader role, you should enroll in this course. It could be your golden opportunity to leverage this course in order to learn the application of Scrum principles and practices in your organization to resolve conflicts and ensure continuous process development.
There are, as such, no prerequisites that you need to attend the PSM Training. However, to attend the training, for a better understanding of the advanced concepts, attendees at the course are required to gain basic knowledge of Scrum. So, join now and give a great boost to your career with the right certificate in hand.