Shilajit is one of the best mineral based extracts. It has an ancient history from 3000 years back and is used as a natural supplement with positive health benefits according to Ayurveda. Its extraction is not that easy so it’s difficult to find it in its pure form.
Shilajit consists of some compounds like fulvic acid which acts effectively on the body's gut, skin and shows positive effects on whole health. As per historians, himalayan shilajit is one of the best shilajit to work upon.
There are so many benefits of Shilajit that have been seen on body mechanisms but it also shows a good effect on women's bodies.
- Shilajit is very beneficial for maintaining skin health some women suffer from skin aging, akin dullness, etc but this becomes even more common after menopause in order to maintain this Shilajit is the best option As it has anti-oxidant properties. It helps against dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone by reducing the chance of cell damage.
- Beneficial for arthritis, as it has seen that bone health gets affected a lot after menopause because there is a decrease in estrogen hormone As Shilajit has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties so it reduces the pain, joint stiffness, and inflammation
- Works as an immunity booster and increases energy and endurance, according to research it has seen that the stress rate in women is a lot more than that of males. It increases the oxygen concentration inside the cells which ultimately increases metabolic activity, strength, endurance and reduces the stress
- Good for brain health and reduces the chances of Alzheimer’s disease as chances of Alzheimer’s disease is more in females than male and these chances increases after menopause. So it’s good to consume shilajit as it has anti-oxidant properties and supports brain health.
- Shilajit is also very much beneficial for anemia patients because red blood cells carry oxygen which leads to inadequate oxygen supply. It also decreases the hemoglobin level and makes you feel very tired and weak. It is more common in women as every month there is a loss of blood. So taking Shilajit is very good It works as an iron supplement and increases the level of red blood cells and hemoglobin. There are many shilajit side effects, which you should be aware of.
- It also improves the fertility of women. It helps in balancing the perfect hormonal level in the female body and also helps to maintain the irregular menstrual cycle, improve the flow of oxygen in reproductive parts and detoxify it
- Shilajiyis also beneficial in weight loss for those who are obese and san to reduce it naturally decreases fat from the body and help you in losing your weight.
- It also helps in maintaining the proper glucose level inside the body and is good for diabetic patients.
- Good for bone health and strength, in women it has been seen that after menopause the body density starts decreasing because of a decrease in the amount of estrogen which actually helps in calcium absorption. Shilajit is best for it as it helps in transferring of calcium and other minerals inside the body and enhances bone mineralization and healing also reducing the risk of fragile bone and fractures.